We believe that, in these times, ‘professional Our profession – In faith, shine forth the light of Truth!‘ and cutting-edge communication practices are needed by ministries, more than ever. Our goal is to offer pro-active PR services to deserving ministries willing to publicize the Good News in the mainstream media as well as the Christian press.
Is your candle lit? We can help position it in the media – as on a lamp stand!
We support other Ministries and partner with those that share our mission to communicate the Good News. If you are a ministry or support one, we can help!
We Publish the Good News in 2 ways:
- We Work with Ministries – We contribute our communications expertise to help other ministries let their light shine!
- We support and manage the Publish the Good News ministry, working to “teach all nations…“, Matt: 28:19
Ministries requires pro-active communication to reach the people they serve and the donors who support their work.
The Apostle Paul traveled extensively throughout the known world, faithfully visiting synagogues and teaching centers such as the Areopagus, near Athens. According to the Bible, his work was supported by Macedonians who funded his visits and the gifts he delivered to the Jerusalem assembly. Likewise, we provide communication services to position other ministries in their local communities, synagogue & church communities and throughout the world.
Our ministry, Publish The Good News, is currently delivering to Radio audiences, the message of Jesus – Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5.16
We consult individuals and teams to help promote locally & globally.
We develop strategies and manage these
five important communication functions
for ministries and non-profit organizations:
- Develop media strategies to attract individual prospects & donors
- Deliver compelling messages that tell about your goals & results
- Inform the media & targeted outlets of newsworthy stories, they can publish
- Position your organization by its distinguishing characteristics, among multiple audiences
- Demonstrate tangible results that encourage financial support and sustain loyalty
To support ministry Development, we help individuals and teams manage long-term media relations and support social networks.
Projects include press release distribution; websites; blog & social media publishing; book publishing; Radio & TV talk-show placement and special event productions that strengthen loyalty.
We develop communications programming to support fund raising efforts. We help match various fundraising methods with the interests of prospective donors and supporters. We help coordinate volunteers and support partners for both large and small organizations.
Activities we manage include writing, special events management, membership drives, major donor relations, annual appeals and capital campaigns.